Privacy is important to iTrampoline Hawaii. Making sure you know how we collect, use, share, and secure information on this website are also important to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect both personal and non-personal information from you. When we use the phrase “personal information” we mean information that is associated with your name.
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
iTrampoline Hawaii may collect information in the following ways:
We Ask: On our site, we may ask you to give us information. If you want to sign up for our mailing list, we will ask for information such as e-mail, mobile number, or mailing address. If you sign up for sweepstakes, we will ask for information such as first and last name, e-mail address, and phone number. If you compete in our contests, we’ll ask you for name, phone and mobile number, e-mail address, street address, birthday, along with pictures of you.
We also collect the e-mail addresses of people who e-mail us. When we process a sale we collect customer information such as name, credit or debit card information, phone and mobile number, mailing address, e-mail address, and billing address.
Social Media: If you use Facebook, Twitter, or another social media site to sign up for promotions, we may collect the information you submit through those sites. When you Like or Follow us on social media sites, we collect name, e-mail address or other information from those sites.Note that the information you submit through Facebook or similar sites is governed by their privacy policies and information you share may be visible to the general public.
Text Messages: If you agree to receive text messages from iTrampoline Hawaii we may use an automatic telephone dialing system to contact you. You are not required to consent to receive text messages in order to obtain products or services from iTrampoline Hawaii. Standard messaging rates apply. If you would like to stop receiving text messages you may do so at any time.
Cookies: Each time you visit our website, our web server automatically recognizes your domain name and browser by using “cookies,” small text files associated with your computer that identify you as a unique user. Cookies help us analyze your activity so we can improve your website experience. If you don’t want websites to monitor your behavior this way you can set your browser to delete cookies. If you do this, you might have trouble accessing and using some iTrampoline Hawaii web pages.
Web Beacons: The iTrampoline Hawaii website also uses web beacons, to count and recognize users who visit our website. This technology allows us to see when you click links and respond to e-mails so we know if the e-mails are effective. If you don’t want web beacons in the e-mail, you can turn off HTML display of the e-mail.
IP Address: When you visit our site, we collect and save the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you use whether a personal computer or mobile device.
Geo-location: Geographic location technology allows us to see generally where you are located when you access the iTrampoline website. We may ask you to manually provide precise location information on our website, or to enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. We also may automatically capture information from your web server or computer to determine generallocation such as city.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you provide your name, e-mail address, and street address, iTrampoline may add your information to our mailing list so we can send information regarding products, promotional events, or updates to our website. If you provide your birth date, we also may send special gifts by e-mail or postal mail. If you want to be removed from our list, click UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of our email, or send an email to email@example.com. You also may call1-808-380-4080.
If you submit information electronically to enter sweepstakes and other promotions, we may use the information to conduct the promotion.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
iTrampoline Hawaii may share information in the following ways:
- With Other Companies: We may share name and address information with other companies that offer similar products. If you are on our mailing list and would prefer not to have your name shared with other companies, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that your name not be shared.
- With Service Providers: We may share your information with companies or individuals that provide services to iTrampoline Hawaii. These may include services to create or maintain our databases, research and analyze customers who request our products, services, or information, prepare and distribute communications, respond to inquiries, or process payments.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Proceedings: We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities we think may be unlawful. For example, we may provide information to law enforcement agencies if we believe you have violated our policies or if the release of personal information may protect the rights, property, or safety of iTrampoline Hawaii or other persons or entities.
- As Permitted By Law: We may share your information with others as required by or permitted by, law. This may include government entities or third parties in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, or as we believe is necessary to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or against possible legal claims we determine in our sole discretion might be brought against us.
- Business Transition: If we, or any portion of our assets, are acquired, we may share all types of information with the acquiring company.
- Interest-Based Advertising: iTrampoline Hawaii participates in interest-based (online behavior) advertising. This means a third party may use technology, such as a cookie on your browser or a web beacon, to identify you on our website so they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. You may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop or you may see advertising for iTrampoline Hawaii products on other websites based on your browsing behavior across different websites.
- Other Third Parties: iTrampoline may share your information with other third parties as we deem appropriate.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
iTrampoline takes reasonable and appropriate measures to help keep your information secure and prevent it from being disclosed to people who we didn’t mention in this policy. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we can’t promise, and you shouldn’t expect, your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Kids: We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from minor children younger than age 13. If you are a parent and believe we may have inadvertently collected such information from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 1-808-380-4080.
Your California Privacy Rights: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request a notice regarding the disclosure of your personal information by I-Trampoline Hawaii to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to:
P.O. Box 970940
Waipahu, HI 96797
Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be “tracked” online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
HOW WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
P.O. Box 970940
Waipahu, HI 96797
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your information, we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.